Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
– Arthur C. Clarke
I am an undergraduate student pursuing Bachelor in Technology in Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufactuing (IIITDM), Jabalpur, India. I am always on the lookout for innovative ways of interacting with computers and their applications in various fields.
My research interests mainly lie in the areas of Natural and Tangible User Interfaces, 3D User Interfaces (3DUI) and Virtual Reality. The underlying motivation in my work is to create seamless interactions between humans and computers. Read more about my research here.
I am a part of the institute’s game design and development group, having participated and organized events like gamejams and workshops over the past few years. When not working on cool projects, you can find me reading up about awesome HCI projects, helping out my institute’s clubs with branding or playing table tennis.
You can find my CV here.
- 3D User Interfaces: Theory and Practice, 2nd ed.
- Latest edition of ACM Interactions
- Designing Gestural Interfaces by Dan Saffer
- Brave NUI World by Wigdor and Wixon
- Speculative Everything by Dunne and Raby
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
Hit me up anytime to discuss about these!
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati May 2019 - Novemeber 2019
At Embedded Interactions Lab (EILab) under Dr. Keyur Sorathia’s mentorship
Related to Object selection in Virtual environments, using Oculus Rift CV1 and Leap Motion on the hardware side of things, and Unity3D with respective APIs on the software side.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jabalpur July 2016 - May 2020 (expected)
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science & Engineering
GPA: 8.4/10 (7th Semester)
GRE General Test: 332/340 (Q – 168, V – 164, AW – 4)
TOEFL : 108/120 (R 28, L 30, S 23, W 27)
- Human-Centered Design: an Introduction ( Nov - Dec 2019, online on Coursera offered by UCSD )
- Machine Learning ( Jan - Apr 2019 )
- Image Processing ( Jan - Apr 2019 )
- Introduction to R Software ( Aug - Nov 2018 )